Friday 30 October 2015

A Photograph I Like

This photograph was taken by one of my students of PENTA at La Catolica. It shows me with some of my best students in the class that I have known for around 4 years. It was taken on Saturday, two weeks ago. 
I like it mostly for sentimental reasons. I have been teaching on the course for almost 7 years and I have watched my students develop over these years from children to young adults. The students in the photograph have become my friends over this time and I have helped them many times with different personal questions and problems.
Also, this photograph is important to me as this was my last class ever on the course, as I decided to leave to focus on other work. It was a very emotional time for everyone and I will miss them all very much, but obviously I will stay in contact and help them in any way I can for the rest of their lives.


5 comments: