Tuesday 1 December 2015

Summer Plans

Places they are going to / would like to visit
People they are going to / would like to be with in summer
Activities they are thinking of being part of
If they are planning to work/study in summer

240 words

Hello there again everyone!

So today I will be talking about my plans for the summer vacation. 

I think that this summer I would like to go somewhere in the countryside. Probably the South of Chile. Enjoy a little tranquility, lots of lamb and a few glasses of beer or wine (only for the digestion of course). I actually don't have anywhere specific in my mind. Maybe I will just get on a bus and see where it takes me. Something like that. It could be very beautiful and interesting. It could also be the story of a horror movie!!!

Of course, as with every day there are people I would love to be with. Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman maybe, but I doubt that will happen, so I'll probably spend some time with good friends. Maybe even make some new friends, who knows?

Mostly, I will probably go to the South of Chile and teach children from rural communities for a little while. I think it will be a great, fun experience.

The rest of the time I will continue to work on personal projects. Writing reports and analyzing data. It probably sounds boring to many of you, but it's really not so bad when it's something you decide to do and create yourself.

So that's it guys. Tell me what it is you think you will do or would like to do and let's see if it is more interesting than my plans. I hope so!!!

Best as always,
Andy


3 comments:

  1. Andy your summer plans are very fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. South of Chile is always a good place to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will travel to the south too for this vacations!!

    ReplyDelete