Friday 9 October 2015

My future job

Hello again ladies and gentlemen.

Today I will be talking about what job I will have in the future.

Possibly in the future I would like have my own educational research and development business. I can imagine it would be a job full of meetings with interesting and intelligent people. I also imagine it being filled with interesting problems to solve and questions to answer, relating to how you can improve and accelerate educational functionality.

Of course it would most probably be indoors. Most likely in an office, but hopefully a nice one with a great location and beautiful view.

I would love to travel in this job. I would visit many countries throughout the world to investigate the different ways people teach and learn and use this to make many future developments to help everyone internationally, regardless of money or social status.

A lot of the reason for this is that I have studied many different areas of both psychology and education in my lifetime and this has given me a great interest in different ways people use to enhance learning and help people to improve their future possibilities.

I feel that is a great way to minimise the gap in opportunity between people of different cultures and social levels, giving all the best opportunity possible.

7 comments:

  1. I love your plan! It'll give all the possible opportunities to people from differents ages, ethnics and genres to get educated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s a good dream and a wonderful idea. It´s a great way to travel, get to know and while teaching :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Andrew, I think that you have a great plan. I hope that if your work is at an office, it has a beautiful view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also like to have a job in which you can travel knowing new placess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great. Also I'd like to work with education issues in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andy .
    I think that is great to help people to improve their future possibilities. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very admirable of your part. I wish you luck, because it would be helpful for lot of people

    ReplyDelete